Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 More Weeks of Sanity To Go



















It looks so unassuming in there, doesn't it? So cute and little and QUIET! We'll I have 10 more weeks of moderate silence (not counting my little man) before this next bundle of joy enters our world.

My husband and I have only just started discussing this new baby with my two year old, and of course, he has NO CLUE what's in store! He thinks it's funny to poke and prod my protruding bellybutton, and he loves to look at the ultrasound photo of his "baby sister"...(not that we know the sex of the baby, he's just Kreskin). Little does he know that he's in for a treat when we come back from the hospital with a stinky, crying and most of all BOH-RING new baby that will take up quite a bit of Mommy and Daddy's attention for say...um...the next 18 years???

I'm in the process of "researching" how to get a toddler prepared for their new sibling, so if any of you insane freaks of nature who have already ventured into this two kid world has any brilliant ideas on how to break the kid in slowly, please feel free to let me know what worked for you.

In the interim, let me relish in the sight of this cute, poop-free and best of all, SILENT fetus. You can enjoy too! Shhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment